Thursday 12 April 2012

How is she 1 already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the hell has a year gone??? Seriously someone tell me! One minute I am kangeroo caring for my teeny tiny Diva,tube feeding, watching the monitors like my life depended on it, having arguements with Consultants and the next minute I am trying to stop her from using the TV stand as a climbing frame!! A year! So much has happened but all to quick, I don't feel like I have had her at home for 5 minutes. I feel sad that my preemie Diva will soon be a toddling diva but on the other hand I am so proud of how well she has done. I am very confused at the moment :-(

Love Dee and Diva

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, they grow so quickly (such a cliche) but one minute they are a babe in arms, the next their stealing your toast!

    ReplyDelete